By Ivan Kochan (auth.), W. Arber, W. Braun, R. Haas, W. Henle, P. H. Hofschneider, N. K. Jerne, P. Koldovský, H. Koprowski, O. Maaløe, R. Rott, H. G. Schweiger, M. Sela, L. Syruček, P. K. Vogt, E. Wecker (eds.)
Read Online or Download Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology: Ergebnisse der Mikrobiologie und Immunitatsforschung PDF
Similar microbiology books
Endocytosis is a primary organic strategy, that's conserved between all eukaryotes. it really is crucial not just for lots of physiological and signalling procedures but additionally for interactions among eukaryotic cells and pathogens or symbionts. This booklet covers all elements of endocytosis in either reduce and better vegetation, together with simple forms of endocytosis, endocytic cubicles, and molecules inquisitive about endocytic internalization and recycling in diversified plant mobile forms.
(Currently in 2004 revised printing) a quick, transparent, thorough, and hugely relaxing method of medical microbiology, brimming with mnemonics, humor, precis charts and illustrations, from AIDS to "flesh-eating micro organism" to ebola, mad cow sickness, hantavirus, anthrax, smallpox, botulism, and so forth. very good Board assessment.
Now in its up to date 3rd version, High-Yield™ Histology extracts crucial details on histology and offers it in a concise, uncluttered type to organize scholars for the USMLE. The publication additionally serves as a very good path overview, with illustrations and 1000s of evaluate questions. High-Yield™ potential precisely that.
Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi are obligate root symbionts that impression plant progress, productiveness and competitiveness. The e-book integrates key information regarding AMF thoughts, constructions and capabilities, and the hot class of Glomeromycota, together with subject matters approximately AMF historical past and evolution, AMF households, genus and species description, in addition to a compilation approximately numerous protocols to evaluate AMF and the way to spot them.
- Cleanroom Microbiology for the Non-Microbiologist, Second Edition
- Gene Therapy and Gene Delivery Systems
- Handbook of Enology: The Microbiology of Wine and Vinifications, Volume 1, 2nd Edition
- Cyanobacteria: An Economic Perspective
Additional resources for Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology: Ergebnisse der Mikrobiologie und Immunitatsforschung
Passive sensitization of guinea pigs. ]. Immunol. 106, 421-426 (1971). : TemporaI development of resistance to pulmonary tuberculosis in swiss albino mice. J. exp. Med. 133,376-388 (1971). , BURROWS, T. : The virulence-enhaneing effect of iron onnon-pigmented mutants of virulent strains of Pasteurella pestis. Brit. J. exp. Path. 37, 577-583 (1956). , MORRIS, B. : Enhancement of growth of Pasteurella pestis and other bacteria in serum by the addition of iron. Brit. J. exp. Path. 42, 363-368 (1961).
2. Speeifieity of Alloantiserum-Induced Anti-RS Antisera. . 42 42 45 55 55 58 5. 1. 2. Transplantation Tolerance 6. Perspectives 59 59 64 70 References . . 75 1. An Account of a System Evaluating Antigenic Recognition in vivo and in vitro and its Immunological Basis Almost every experiment don e in the field of immunology is in one way or another related to antigenic recognition. In this respeet, transplantation immunology is no exception. Success or failure of grafts of organs or lymphoid cells is ultimately dietated by mechanisms of antigenic recognition.
Infeet. Dis. 112,158-163 (1963). MASSON, P. , HEREMANS, J. : Laetoferrin, an iron-binding protein in neutrophilie leukoeytes. J. exp. Med. 130, 643-656 (1969). : Bakterizide und entwicklungshemmende Wirkung des Blutes auf Tuberkelbazillen. ZbI. Baet. 106,210-236 (1928). : Tubereulosis: Retrospeets and prospeets. In: Infeetious agents and host reaetions. Philadelphia-London-Toronto: W. B. Saunders Company. 1970. MORRISON, N. , ANTOINE, A. , DEWBREY, E. : Synthetic metal ehelators whieh replaee the natural growth-faetor requirements of Arthrobacter terregens.
- Blood Risk (A Black Bat Mystery) by Brian Coffey, aka Dean Koontz
- Theodora: Actress, Empress, Saint by David Potter