By Editors of Creative Publishing
The all-in-one Halloween book!
Creative Costumes & Halloween Decor combines dress and adorning initiatives into one handy booklet. The costumes are designed round 3 simple kinds: tabards, robes, and entire matches (made from pajama patterns). add-ons like wings, capes, skirts and many headwear also are integrated. information like collars, gloves, spats, and face portray directions provide plenty of principles for personalizing costumes.
The decor part comprises 30 particular initiatives for adorning your place inside and outside, besides particular tasks for throwing a Halloween occasion. The initiatives use universal loved ones items plus plenty of craft-store goods like wooden items, paints, papier mache, felt, craft foam, floral fabrics, and polymer clay. Elaborately propped attractiveness pictures and step by step directions with pictures of each step make the projects-both dress and decor-easy to appreciate.
Read or Download Creative Costumes & Halloween Decor: 50 Projects to Craft & Sew PDF
Best crafts books
Grasp the paintings and craft of steel jewellery making on your own residence studio!
Great jewellery is unique, well-designed, and -- with the appropriate instruments -- will be created at domestic via the aspiring artist. The Jeweler's Studio instruction manual publications you thru the method of equipping your individual jewellery studio and teaches you the thoughts that may have you ever crafting exclusive steel jewellery in no time.
Artist Brandon Holschuh walks you thru making plans your paintings area, making a choice on instruments and fabrics, learning easy metalwork suggestions, and using your new talents to 20 unique items. additionally, The Jeweler's Studio instruction manual encourages novel layout, reliable association and fearless experimentation, making sure it's going to stay a useful source for jewellery artists for years to come.
• invitations you into the area of the house jewellery artist, from workbench to gallery
• Teaches primary jewelry-making ideas -- hammering, soldering, riveting, and extra -- in full-color photographs
• Illustrates the stairs for crafting twenty appealing items of metalwork jewellery, together with jewelry, bracelets, jewelry, and pendants
• gains gallery-quality jewellery from dozens of contributing artists
Kathreen Ricketson, founding father of the the world over well known website WhipUp. internet, offers 20 modern quilts from around the globe during this fascinating, easy-to-follow consultant. From the beautiful English backyard cover to the playful street delivery Pillow, the initiatives gathered in Whip Up Mini Quilts hide every kind of subject matters and appears.
Hand made information are on the middle of an attractive weddingadding allure, that means, and style.
In this pleasant ebook, Eunice and Sabrina Moyle, the founders of hi! fortunate, subscribe to forces with stylist Shana Faust to convey you over 50 attractive initiatives. even if you prefer a contemporary, vintage glance or a unfashionable, homespun style, you'll locate lots of crafts and thought suited for your tastefrom vintage-key save-the-dates to soft paper wreaths to silhouette bride and groom signs.
At front of the e-book you'll locate counsel on determining a glance, sourcing fabrics, and dealing out timelines. Then, all of the 50 initiatives are absolutely defined with pictures, how-to diagrams, and step by step instructions.
Clever, artistic, and budget-friendly, home made Weddings is definitely the right instruction manual for the bride seeking to type her day her means.
Grasp the paintings of ribbon flora!
Nicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright train their approach to growing stunning ribbon plants during this selection of illustrated, step by step classes. With just a couple of yards of ribbon, you may make the right embellishment for any garment, domestic decor merchandise, marriage ceremony occasion and more.
• 33 flora offer a variety of concepts for any craft or stitching project.
• nine venture principles motivate you to create renowned ribbon flower goods, similar to corsages, boutonnieres, French bulletin forums, bouquets and hair pins, or to layout your personal creations.
• 10 options describe how one can organize ribbons to be used and the way to complete the ultimate flower with clips, pins and stems.
- Stitch Dictionary: A Practical and Inspirational Guide to Over 200 Embroidery, Needlepoint and Dressmaking Stitches
- Holiday Gifts from Nature (Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-162)
- Kanzashi in Bloom: 20 Simple Fold-and-Sew Projects to Wear and Give
- The Art of Fabric Collage: An Easy Introduction to Creative Sewing
Additional info for Creative Costumes & Halloween Decor: 50 Projects to Craft & Sew
Use the Hanna Bicycle Rack Picnic Basket patterns. •• Don’t forget to transfer markings. •• Follow the special directions for working with Oilcloth and Laminated Cotton. •• All seam allowances are 1/2˝ unless otherwise indicated. OILCLOTH: Basket: Cut 2. Basket side: Cut 2. Bottom: Cut 1 at 7˝ × 141/2˝; add single notches to the center of the short sides and add double notches to the center of the long sides. Pocket: Cut 2. Handle: Cut 2. Facing: Cut 2. Facing Facing Basket Oilcloth layout 62 The Happy Bicycle Pocket Pocket Basket Handle Basket Side Basket Side Selvage Selvage Handle Bottom 7˝ × 14½˝ COTTON: Gathered lining: Cut 2 at 9˝ × 235/8˝; add a notch to the center of one long edge.
Center the interfacing on the wrong side of the clutch fabric and fuse, following the manufacturer’s instructions. 2. With the right sides together, sew the top edge of the pocket to the pocket lining with 1. a 1/2˝ seam. Turn and press. Topstitch 1/4˝ from the edge. 3. Machine baste the pocket to the right side of 1 clutch piece 3/8˝ from the edge. This will be the back of the clutch. BACK STR APS 4. Cut 2 pieces of webbing, 33/4˝ each. Finish one end of each with a zigzag stitch, fold it under 1/2˝, and pin.
4. Baste the brim to the cover with the right sides together, matching the notch on the brim to the cover center front seam. 5. Sew the ends of the band right sides together. Trim the seam to 1/4˝ and fingerpress to one side. Fold one edge of the band 5/8˝ to the wrong side to form the casing. Stitch 1/2˝ from the edge, leaving a 1˝ opening for inserting the elastic. 6. Use small binding clips to hold together the band and cover, raw edges even and right sides together. Match the band seam to the cover center back seam.
- Women and Immigration Law: New Variations on Classical by Thomas Spijkerboer, Sarah Van Walsum
- Handmade Home: Simple Ways to Repurpose Old Materials into by Amanda Blake Soule