By Mary Carolyn Waldrep
Great for crafters of all ability degrees, here's a incredible choice of vintage heirloom-quality styles for tablecloths, bedspreads, doilies, edgings, and more.
The booklet additionally encompasses a whole record of fabrics and special directions in addition to one hundred forty worthwhile illustrations.
Read Online or Download 150 Favorite Crochet Designs (Dover Needlework) PDF
Best crafts books
Grasp the paintings and craft of steel jewellery making on your own residence studio!
Great jewellery is unique, well-designed, and -- with the fitting instruments -- should be created at domestic via the aspiring artist. The Jeweler's Studio guide publications you thru the method of equipping your individual jewellery studio and teaches you the thoughts that might have you ever crafting special steel jewellery in no time.
Artist Brandon Holschuh walks you thru making plans your paintings area, identifying instruments and fabrics, learning uncomplicated metalwork innovations, and utilising your new abilities to 20 unique items. moreover, The Jeweler's Studio instruction manual encourages novel layout, solid association and fearless experimentation, making sure it's going to stay a useful source for jewellery artists for years to come.
• invitations you into the realm of the house jewellery artist, from workbench to gallery
• Teaches primary jewelry-making ideas -- hammering, soldering, riveting, and extra -- in full-color photographs
• Illustrates the stairs for crafting twenty attractive items of metalwork jewellery, together with earrings, bracelets, jewelry, and pendants
• beneficial properties gallery-quality jewellery from dozens of contributing artists
Kathreen Ricketson, founding father of the across the world renowned website WhipUp. internet, provides 20 modern quilts from around the globe during this fascinating, easy-to-follow advisor. From the beautiful English backyard duvet to the playful street delivery Pillow, the initiatives amassed in Whip Up Mini Quilts conceal every kind of topics and appears.
Hand made info are on the center of an attractive weddingadding appeal, that means, and style.
In this pleasant ebook, Eunice and Sabrina Moyle, the founders of hi! fortunate, sign up for forces with stylist Shana Faust to convey you over 50 lovely initiatives. no matter if you like a contemporary, vintage glance or a unfashionable, homespun style, you'll locate lots of crafts and suggestion suited for your tastefrom vintage-key save-the-dates to soft paper wreaths to silhouette bride and groom signs.
At front of the e-book you'll locate information on making a choice on a glance, sourcing fabrics, and dealing out timelines. Then, all the 50 initiatives are absolutely defined with photographs, how-to diagrams, and step by step instructions.
Clever, inventive, and budget-friendly, home made Weddings is the proper guide for the bride seeking to type her day her approach.
Grasp the paintings of ribbon plant life!
Nicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright train their approach to growing stunning ribbon plant life during this number of illustrated, step by step classes. With just a couple of yards of ribbon, you can also make the best embellishment for any garment, domestic decor merchandise, marriage ceremony get together and more.
• 33 vegetation offer a variety of ideas for any craft or stitching project.
• nine venture rules encourage you to create renowned ribbon flower goods, equivalent to corsages, boutonnieres, French bulletin forums, bouquets and hair pins, or to layout your own creations.
• 10 suggestions describe tips to organize ribbons to be used and the way to complete the ultimate flower with clips, pins and stems.
- Glass of the Roman World
- How to Make Your Own Draperies
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids: 175 Projects for Kids of All Ages to Create, Build, Design, Explore, and Share
- Inspired to Design: Seven Steps to Successful Art Quilts
Extra resources for 150 Favorite Crochet Designs (Dover Needlework)
Use the Hanna Bicycle Rack Picnic Basket patterns. •• Don’t forget to transfer markings. •• Follow the special directions for working with Oilcloth and Laminated Cotton. •• All seam allowances are 1/2˝ unless otherwise indicated. OILCLOTH: Basket: Cut 2. Basket side: Cut 2. Bottom: Cut 1 at 7˝ × 141/2˝; add single notches to the center of the short sides and add double notches to the center of the long sides. Pocket: Cut 2. Handle: Cut 2. Facing: Cut 2. Facing Facing Basket Oilcloth layout 62 The Happy Bicycle Pocket Pocket Basket Handle Basket Side Basket Side Selvage Selvage Handle Bottom 7˝ × 14½˝ COTTON: Gathered lining: Cut 2 at 9˝ × 235/8˝; add a notch to the center of one long edge.
Center the interfacing on the wrong side of the clutch fabric and fuse, following the manufacturer’s instructions. 2. With the right sides together, sew the top edge of the pocket to the pocket lining with 1. a 1/2˝ seam. Turn and press. Topstitch 1/4˝ from the edge. 3. Machine baste the pocket to the right side of 1 clutch piece 3/8˝ from the edge. This will be the back of the clutch. BACK STR APS 4. Cut 2 pieces of webbing, 33/4˝ each. Finish one end of each with a zigzag stitch, fold it under 1/2˝, and pin.
4. Baste the brim to the cover with the right sides together, matching the notch on the brim to the cover center front seam. 5. Sew the ends of the band right sides together. Trim the seam to 1/4˝ and fingerpress to one side. Fold one edge of the band 5/8˝ to the wrong side to form the casing. Stitch 1/2˝ from the edge, leaving a 1˝ opening for inserting the elastic. 6. Use small binding clips to hold together the band and cover, raw edges even and right sides together. Match the band seam to the cover center back seam.
- Poverty Reduction Support Credits: An Evaluation of World by World Bank
- The Wealth and Poverty of Nations: Why Some Are So Rich and by David S. Landes