A awesome choice of one hundred and one speedy and straightforward tasks, from presents and favours to playing cards, and muffins. the tips are break up into convenient occasion-themed sections, together with the preferred celebrations of weddings, birthdays and xmas. All initiatives are compatible for novices and canopy quite a number crafts, together with papercraft, stitching and cake adorning.
Read or Download 101 Ways to Stitch Craft Create for All Occasions: Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Easter, Halloween & Many More... PDF
Best crafts books
Grasp the paintings and craft of steel jewellery making on your own residence studio!
Great jewellery is unique, well-designed, and -- with the precise instruments -- might be created at domestic via the aspiring artist. The Jeweler's Studio guide publications you thru the method of equipping your individual jewellery studio and teaches you the suggestions that may have you ever crafting distinctive steel jewellery in no time.
Artist Brandon Holschuh walks you thru making plans your paintings house, determining instruments and fabrics, studying uncomplicated metalwork innovations, and making use of your new abilities to 20 unique items. furthermore, The Jeweler's Studio guide encourages novel layout, strong association and fearless experimentation, making sure it is going to stay a useful source for jewellery artists for years to come.
• invitations you into the area of the house jewellery artist, from workbench to gallery
• Teaches primary jewelry-making suggestions -- hammering, soldering, riveting, and extra -- in full-color photographs
• Illustrates the stairs for crafting twenty attractive items of metalwork jewellery, together with earrings, bracelets, jewelry, and pendants
• good points gallery-quality jewellery from dozens of contributing artists
Kathreen Ricketson, founding father of the the world over renowned website WhipUp. web, offers 20 modern quilts from around the globe during this captivating, easy-to-follow consultant. From the stunning English backyard duvet to the playful street shipping Pillow, the tasks accumulated in Whip Up Mini Quilts hide every kind of issues and appears.
Hand made info are on the middle of an attractive weddingadding allure, which means, and style.
In this pleasant ebook, Eunice and Sabrina Moyle, the founders of hi! fortunate, sign up for forces with stylist Shana Faust to convey you over 50 lovely tasks. no matter if you prefer a latest, vintage glance or a unfashionable, homespun taste, you'll locate lots of crafts and suggestion fitted to your tastefrom vintage-key save-the-dates to smooth paper wreaths to silhouette bride and groom signs.
At front of the e-book you'll locate tips on picking a glance, sourcing fabrics, and dealing out timelines. Then, all of the 50 initiatives are totally defined with pictures, how-to diagrams, and step by step instructions.
Clever, artistic, and budget-friendly, hand-crafted Weddings is definitely the right instruction manual for the bride seeking to sort her day her manner.
Grasp the artwork of ribbon plant life!
Nicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright train their approach to developing beautiful ribbon flora during this choice of illustrated, step by step classes. With just a couple of yards of ribbon, you may make the suitable embellishment for any garment, domestic decor merchandise, marriage ceremony get together and more.
• 33 plants supply quite a lot of ideas for any craft or stitching project.
• nine venture rules motivate you to create well known ribbon flower goods, resembling corsages, boutonnieres, French bulletin forums, bouquets and hair pins, or to layout your own creations.
• 10 thoughts describe tips to arrange ribbons to be used and the way to complete the ultimate flower with clips, pins and stems.
- Decorative Origami Boxes
- Beading with Pearls: Beautiful Jewelry, Simple Techniques
- Exhibition 36: Mixed Media Demonstrations + Explorations
- Origami Airplanes
Additional info for 101 Ways to Stitch Craft Create for All Occasions: Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Easter, Halloween & Many More...
Use the Hanna Bicycle Rack Picnic Basket patterns. •• Don’t forget to transfer markings. •• Follow the special directions for working with Oilcloth and Laminated Cotton. •• All seam allowances are 1/2˝ unless otherwise indicated. OILCLOTH: Basket: Cut 2. Basket side: Cut 2. Bottom: Cut 1 at 7˝ × 141/2˝; add single notches to the center of the short sides and add double notches to the center of the long sides. Pocket: Cut 2. Handle: Cut 2. Facing: Cut 2. Facing Facing Basket Oilcloth layout 62 The Happy Bicycle Pocket Pocket Basket Handle Basket Side Basket Side Selvage Selvage Handle Bottom 7˝ × 14½˝ COTTON: Gathered lining: Cut 2 at 9˝ × 235/8˝; add a notch to the center of one long edge.
Center the interfacing on the wrong side of the clutch fabric and fuse, following the manufacturer’s instructions. 2. With the right sides together, sew the top edge of the pocket to the pocket lining with 1. a 1/2˝ seam. Turn and press. Topstitch 1/4˝ from the edge. 3. Machine baste the pocket to the right side of 1 clutch piece 3/8˝ from the edge. This will be the back of the clutch. BACK STR APS 4. Cut 2 pieces of webbing, 33/4˝ each. Finish one end of each with a zigzag stitch, fold it under 1/2˝, and pin.
4. Baste the brim to the cover with the right sides together, matching the notch on the brim to the cover center front seam. 5. Sew the ends of the band right sides together. Trim the seam to 1/4˝ and fingerpress to one side. Fold one edge of the band 5/8˝ to the wrong side to form the casing. Stitch 1/2˝ from the edge, leaving a 1˝ opening for inserting the elastic. 6. Use small binding clips to hold together the band and cover, raw edges even and right sides together. Match the band seam to the cover center back seam.
- A Room Full of Mirrors: High School Reunions in Middle by Keiko Ikeda
- The Buck Book by Anne Akers Johnson